12″ Haylage auger with 15 – 20% forward lean blends silages, grains, supplements as you unload.
Chain and slat discharge, for extra high roughage rations, including tub ground hay. Discharge 14″ wide x 16″ deep, big capacity. Pintle 662 chain eliminates build-up of hay in root of sprocket teeth.
• Single V-belt drive best in 1964, best now. No gearboxes.
• Four different apron speeds, plus neutral
• Elevator pulled from top, self-tightening.
• Extra heavy 667X pintle chain used in elevator and floor apron.
• All cgain pin heads spot welded, greater strength.
• Elevator cup-style flights improve unloading of grains, ground feed.
• High front discharge, provide more accurate unloading in feed bunks.